The auspicious festival of Diwali is just ready to arrive, it's time to let yourself go and have fun. Clean your home, meet friends and relatives, enjoy sweets, decorate your home with light, all part of the fun and frenzy during the holidays! But the part we love most about Diwali (and virtually any festival) is dressing up! Whether it's office parties, casual family dinners, and social events, it's always exciting to flaunt off in stylish looks.
However, shopping is not always easy on your pocket. Also, have you ever wondered, what will you do with heavy sarees and lehenga cholis after Diwali? After some snaps upload on Facebook, Instagram, etc. everything goes straight into the attic.
However, keep in mind some trends to choose your outfit. With vivid changes and evolving fashion, the preferences and fashion tastes of today's women have changed. Without compromising their traditional values, they prefer a touch of modern trends and comforts. At the same time, they want to adorn a bolder look to emphasize their presence.
So, this year, let us show you some options that are not only legitimate and glamorous, but they are also convenient and can be worn multiple times without hesitation.
Let's take a look at some of Diwali's best looks!
The six meters always seem chic and elegant. The beauty of the graceful six yards in the hearts of Indian women is simply irreplaceable. No matter how comfortable and stylish Western clothing is, nothing can be more beautiful than a charming silk saree.
Indo-Western fusion dress has been one of the most important and versatile fashion trends since its beginning. Remember that if Indian style is not your style, then the indowestern fusion wear dress is the solution.
Palazzo suits are perfect for almost any occasion. This trendy fashion avant-garde is becoming the preferred choice of women of different backgrounds. Palazzo's are very popular and are among the most popular products today. These pants are extremely elegant and feminine. Its wide legs and light fabric make it perfect for keeping you comfortable all day.
The trend of wearing Kurti has reportedly grown in India while kurta enthusiasts experimented with fashion from time to time. Style and fashion with Kurti are versatile and you can see the different colors of fashion that a Kurti can give to a girl or a woman or even an old aged woman. Kurti is something that can be worn at festivals, at the college, in the office, on a daily basis, for weddings or even pre-wedding functions.
Some Diwali Fashion Tips for Outfits:
- No Indian festival clothing is complete without jewelry. After choosing your festival outfit, take the time to personalize it with the right accessories.
- Matching your outfit with the right kind of jewelry is important for your look.
- There are chokers, designer pendants, fancy earrings, necklace sets, and fashionable jhumka, just choose the right one to match with your dress.
- If you are thinking of wearing a very heavy or embellished outfit, it is advisable to wear lightweight shimmering jewelry.
- If you want to make a statement, combine your simple outfit with heavy jewelry.
- Also, if you're planning on wearing an Indo-Western gown or an Anarkali dress, match it with a pair of long jhumka and for designer sarees, choose a statement necklace for a bold look.
Ladies, fashion is impressive, but at the end of the day, the smile is the simplest and most beautiful thing that everyone would admire. Everyone would like to see that confident smile on your face as you enter the room. Nothing is more beautiful than this! You are as beautiful as you are!
Thus, this Diwali, spread more smiles and happiness, remember to be the elegant and confident woman.
Faserz.com Wishes Everyone a Happy Diwali and Joyous New Year!