Every woman wants to feel and have a style in one way or another. Women, especially in India, have been very much in fashion for the past few decades. Indian ethnic clothes like sarees, salwar suits, and lehenga cholis are always fashionable and stylish, but a kurti; an Indo-Western dress has gained popularity and marked its place in every woman’s wardrobe. Indian women love to wear kurtis and use this dress for their daily activities.
Kurtis is one of those ethnic dresses that you can wear as a casual, formal, office or party wear. Women wear it at functions, on different occasions, for office wear, and at college, during ceremonies and even as clothing for events such as birthday, social gatherings, etc.
Since it is so popular among women, they must know all the varieties they can find in Kurtis. Obviously, no one wants to wear the same Kurti design for many more years. Women love variety.
An Indian kurti is one of those selected outfits for women who want to add an Indo-Western style to their lifestyle. The Kurti is versatile enough to be combined with a variety of bottom wears, such as leggings, jeggings, jeans, denim, churidars, and even skirts. Compared to traditional ethnic wear like sarees, salwar, and lehengas, these kurtis are cheaper and easier to wear.
Kurti is available in different styles like designer kurti, casual printed kurti, partywear kurtis in various patterns, work, size, and lengths. A Kurti is very comfortable and easy to wear and fashionable. Many women and girls prefer to wear Kurti on various occasions.
Today, kurtis fascinate the wardrobe of all women and all girls of all ages and all body types. Whether you are a housewife, college going student, a corporate working woman or professional, a Kurti is sure to satisfy all types of women.
Well, if you really want to impress anyone in any case with your sense of style, you must choose a dress that fits your body perfectly. And the best option is to buy kurtis online from Faserz. At Faserz.Com you will find a diverse style of kurtis with quality fabric.
So, here’s a quick guide to doing it.
Here are some tips to look perfect in kurtis:
- For those women who have broad shoulders, they must choose to wear short sleeves kurtis with broad necklines.
- Women with a big bust line should not wear deep necks and V-shaped necks because these neck patterns highlight the size of the chest. The best to choose kurti for women with a heavy bust is full-sleeved kurti with closed neck or high necks.
- Women who have heavy arms should keep away from sleeveless clothes; always prefer to wear elbow-length or full-length sleeves. Tight-fit sleeves should be avoided.
- Women with apple shape body can wear kurti which create the chimera of having a curvy waist. Choose short kurtis with a V-necked pattern and pair it with leggings.
- Women with pear shape body should select A-line kurtis. A boat neck, square or mandarin neck pattern would be the best neckline. Prefer to use light colored kurti with a dark color bottom that hides the lower body portion.
- If you have a rectangle shape body, opt to wear frock style short kurti with a skin-tight bottom. Choose to wear sleeveless kurti.
- Hour-glass shaped body women woman may select any kind of kurti designs but it is recommended to choose kurtis that fits the body exactly as it would render all the body parts perfectly.
Choosing a kurti with decent color and style can add glamour to the personality of the wearer, but when you choose it according to your body type will add much more charm and elegance to your look.